Join the RDA UK team
Our volunteer groups around the UK are supported by a dedicated team of RDA UK staff and volunteers and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join us. Take a look at our current vacancies – and we look forward to hearing from you.
These vacancies are for staff and volunteer roles supporting RDA at national, regional and county levels. If you are looking to volunteer or support your local group, please find them here.
The Regional Chair is a vital volunteer position that provides development and direction to RDA groups within the South West Region.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to use your leadership skills and will enable you to drive wide impact to RDA groups across the whole of your Region. We are looking for a professional with managerial experience who is reliable, warm and empathetic with the ability to motivate others. Experience of chairing meetings would be an advantage along with strong organisational and listening skills.
The Regional Chair;
- Provides opportunities to influence the wider RDA community: within the Region and to National Office
- Proactively consults with the region’s groups and members, ensuring collaborative involvement in decisions and actions.
- Works closely with National Office, Regional Volunteers and Groups.
- Encourages high quality recruitment, induction and training of volunteers at all levels, from groups to Counties and across the Region.
Why take on a RDA UK position? You will:
- Make a big difference right across the RDA community
- Have the opportunity to gain new skills or further develop existing ones
- Learn more about RDA and how we work
- Get to meet and understand the impact of our work on our incredible participants and volunteers.
- Be able to add this substantial role to your CV
For more information contact:
Faye McKenning (Projects Co-ordinator: Volunteer Development) at RDA National Office.
Phone: 01926 405966